CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Updates and Snow

Here's a more updated picture of Bryson's office. That's the Constitution hanging on that wall.








And here's our SNOW! We really didn't get that much, but the wind was blowing and over a foot of it drifted onto our driveway, of course. The back patio was completely bare. . .




So, the kids watched and played while I shoveled. Kayla wasn't so sure about it. I think she kind of liked the snow, but she couldn't move. . .




Nathan loves to climb the piles that end up on the sides of the driveway after it's been shoveled.



And now, it's pretty much gone. That's the way I like it. : )





1 comments:

jeannie said...

That exciting Jamie (about his own business) and I hear ya I would rather have no snow either...but the kids love it.