So, Bryson put up these amazing shelves in our garage last Saturday! Plus, he found them on Craigslist in Boise, drove over there, had to take them apart and haul them down a flight of stairs and a long hallway and they are HEAVY (I helped him unload). It's metal shelving like from a grocery store. The best part is, he got them for Free! I think the lady he got them from was so glad to have them gone. She was probably going to have to pay someone to come and take them away (they were in some store in a strip mall). There are four of those sections and five shelves on each section. Nice! It takes up just about the whole wall in our garage. I am so excited!
1 day ago




3 comments:
I love shelves! Organizing is one of my favorite things. If you're anything like me, you won't have too much trouble finding things to put on those shelves!
Super nice, I wish we had lots of shelves up in our garage, It's needs better organization. Great find, Bryson, those are awesome!
Hey Jamie,
It was great to get your Christmas Card. and check out your blog.
Good luck with Brysons business.
I loved all the canning. I feel humbled by my efforts this last year. You have me totally curious about your laundry soap recipe. I couldn't find any posts about it.
Ciana
Post a Comment