This is what I did last week. . .
Antiquarian Brass for the living room walls (the wall opposite this one is the same color now-and I did the red last year - and it's the leftover paint from Bryson's office):
Shingle tan for the family room walls (I did this red last year, too):




8 comments:
That looks great! I love your kitchen!!! The green and red look so good together! Good job Jamie! Want to come paint my house? =)
Oooohh! I like, I like! That's a cool green color, it does look really good with the red. Great job, Jame! Now for that Superman sign on Nathan's wall...
I am LOVING the green in the kitchen! Can't wait to see all of that...whenever that is...love color on walls! Do you love it????
Have to echo the sentiments--like the tea green in the kitchen. And you successfully picked shades that are not reminiscent of Christmas. Congrats. ;)
Looks GREAT, Jamie! I, too, especially like the kitchen color. Lovely!!
It looks so good, I love the green!
I wish you could come over here and paint...Yeah right! I'm sure you don't love it that much.. I am just about to paint Katies room. I am dreading it, but I know it's going to look great when it is done.. Thanks for the great tips..YOUR kids are cute..totally darling. I didn't know you had a blog. That's great!! We will have to keep in touch. Talk to you soon. Christy
By the way....You are a very good decorater. It looks so great!!
Post a Comment