Bryson has broken loose and opened up his own law practice! He has always wanted to be his own boss. :) He opened up on Monday, January 5th. We spent a lot of time the week before really fixing up his office. As you can see, it really needed it! Here's one before picture of the reception area (floor model is my sister, Lori):
Here's Bryson's office, with the great desk, credenza and bookcase he found on Craigslist:
Here's our paint job and Bryson making sure his diplomas are perfectly level. . .
This is looking from his office out to the reception area. There will be a door soon:
We are still getting things organized in these pictures, but here's the general idea:
And here is the reception/waiting room. We have stuff on the wall now and trees in the corners. I just haven't gotten an updated picture yet.
Here's an outside view. It is a small house built in th 20's or 30's, but it is a great location on a main street just 3 blocks from the courthouse. We might be painting the outside when the weather warms up.
And here is the ad he had in Sunday's paper! It was one of those sticky note ads right over the headline.
So, he's been open for three days now! It's been an encouraging start with several phone calls and meetings and a few prospective clients. And so the adventure begins . . .



8 comments:
Fantastic! That is so cool that you have branched out on your own. Love the renovations to the house/office. The color looks "lawyerly"!
Congradulations!! How exciting! Love the new look and what a great ad for the front of the paper. Yeah!
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you! Your office looks great.
I love your updates! I love the couch, paint, desk..... It is all very professional looking. We wish you the very best luck and we know that Bryson can do it! He is so good at everything he does!
That's great Jamie!! I'm sure that he will be great! His office looks really nice.The picture of him leveling his diplomas is classic:)
I love the colors! Good luck.
I really, really, really hope that I never need to see the inside of that office on a professional level.
Having said that...it looks fabulous! Love the colors. And I think you absolutely scored on the furniture. I wish I had those couches for my living room, smile.
Congrats on the big jump! It looks great and we will definitely refer anybody we hear of needing a lawyer!!!
Post a Comment