CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's walking!

Kayla has recently started walking! She does her best to keep up with her energetic older siblings! She keeps everyone laughing. Nathan plays especially well with her. He's always looking out for Kayla. This afternoon, Nathan came and informed me that we had a problem and and he couldn't find Kayla anywhere! He didn't realize that I'd already put her down for a nap.





Another recent trick she's learned is how to play peek-a-boo!






We kept laughing as she would put her hands on top of her head and then drag them down her face until they covered her eyes.



She is turning into quite the character. Recently, she has discovered how to flush the toilet. The other evening, she happened to flush a pair of Lily's princess underwear down the toilet. I couldn't help but laugh!!




3 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

What a cute chubby-cheeked girl! I love the last picture with her cheeks poking through her hands.

Joey Clements said...

She is sooo cute! I love those chubby cheeks! The last pictures cracks me up! What a silly girl!

Washington Hills said...

Okay, Jamie, who is this girl and where did Kayla go? This is not the Kayla that I met at your house. When will she be old enough for me to bribe her to smile at me? Two? Yeah, probably two...