CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wreath-making

Yesterday was a wreath-making day! We had my good friend, Krista, and her kids over to play and make wreaths. The kids made these ones. . . they're just pipecleaner with beads strung on them. They loved it! It's a great little Christmas craft and they are hanging all over our tree now.


I've been making these wreaths. It's been fun! I made one last year and hung it on my door. I was so excited about it, that after Christmas I scored some great deals on the wreaths, ribbon, and ornaments. So, I've been putting them together and giving them away. These ones are for two of my sisters. Merry Christmas!









5 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

I love them Jame! I'm so excited to get it, thank you!

Lisa said...

Those are so pretty!! Great job!

The Wynn Family said...

Great job! I think we will try the kids wreaths tomorrow. We are always looking for crafts to do.

Washington Hills said...

James, that was so nice to sit and talk with kids playing in the next room. We'll try it again over Christmas! Your wreaths rock. Nice job.

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Jamie it is so good to hear from you. Cute blog!!!! It is so nice to find old friends again. Merry Christmas!