So, it's that time of year where goodies are made and shared with neighbors and friends. . .
Well, this year, we made Corn Flake wreaths and the kids had a great time decorating them with candy.
We've made 22 so far. . . and here's the secret. . .
A few months ago, Albertson's had a great cereal sale. We bought several cases of cereal. . . and lots of Corn Flakes for 35 cents a box. :) So, we are using them up! (Don't tell anyone!)
1 week ago



4 comments:
That's so great, Jamie! Actually, I've been trying to figure out what to do for friends this year...maybe I'll copy you. Not for 35cents of course, but still, something good and cheap...Great pictures!
yummy! I want one. Can I be you're neighbor? The kids look like they are having fun, I'm sure they had fun snitching the candy in the process!
Great secret! I won't tell a soul!
I need your e-mail address, Jamie, for future blogging Christmas cards. Please send to me at bridget@meridius.net
HHmmm...Corn Flake wreaths? We're doing that for a Joy School lesson! Is that where you learned it from?
Post a Comment