CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yea!

Lily is potty-trained! I know, she just turned 3. . . but she's been a little stubborn and I haven't pushed it. Anyway, it happened pretty quick once she decided she'd rather wear underwear than a diaper. But, it hasn't been too long, just a week or so. She's been wanting to sleep in underwear, but haven't been ready for that!

So, last night after bathtime, I got out her "nighttime underwear" (aka pull-up). I went off to do something and came back to find her all dressed for bed and no pull-up on the ground. Great, no problems! Well, this morning, she woke up and seemed to be in pain. I told her to go to the bathroom and went to help her. I then found out that she only had her regular underwear on and no pull-up! But, her underwear was dry! I think her pain came from a very full bladder. :)

Funny girl. I just found her pull-up from last night in the diaper drawer. She was determined to wear underwear. It's all good with me now! She gives me her sippy cup of water that she normally sleeps with so that she won't drink too much and have to go to the bathroom.

Anyway, that's my story tonight! Oh, and I did see Twilight and I really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

yeah for Lily! What a big girl she is. And yeah for only 1 kid in diapers now!

L3 said...

That's my method - wait til they are old enough; show them the underwear, show them the potty; then ask if they have any questions!