CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How do you eat a bagel?

Or maybe I should ask, "How do you eat the cream cheese off a bagel?"


And just for fun, I took this picture of Benson today. He is such a good baby!!! He recently (like, during Sunday School) figured out how to growl and it is so darn cute! It makes me laugh!




5 comments:

Aaron said...

Jamie,
You have such an adorable family. It looks like you all are having a fun summer. Yhanks for keeping this bloggy up to date so I can enjoy your life from afar.

Aaron said...

oh...just so you aren't weirded out by some strange guy stalking your fam etc., the last comment was from Sara Malan-McDonald usung hubby's computer...sorry about that.

Live Out Loud said...

Oh, and in case you are wondering how someone with a Master's Degree can manage to go through so much school (and now works daily as a teacher) without learning how to spell, I will just say this, either the new computer key boards were made for children or elves or my fingers are growing at an exponential rate...you pick. TAKE CARE FRIEND!

Washington Hills said...

I'm so glad Ty's not the only one! I love Benson's peach fuzz hair, by the way. So sweet.

Rose said...

Hey my name's Rose, I happened to come across your blog and I just have to say your children are ADORABLE...I LOVE to have found another blog by a church member, I look forward to reading more :-)

-Rose