CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hight Priest Group BBQ

So, after being Elder's Quorum president for 2 1/2 years, Bryson got released and got called to be the Stake Clerk (3 1/2 months ago. . .I think that's what put me in labor--Benson was born just hours after the call. :)

Anyway, so we got to attend our first High Priest Group activity. The reason I post this is that it seemed more like a Primary Activity! There were so many kids!!! The group leader works at a rental place and set up the big blow up bouncy water slide. There are quite a few young families in the group, so it was kind of funny to think of it with like 40 kids--most of them primary age. Not your typical activity for old folks. :)

Here's Nathan and his best friend, Nathan. They had a lot of fun going down the slide together.


Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of Bryson going down the slide with Lily. But I know others did, so I'll have to snag those pics. Anyway, it was a super fun activity!




1 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

Looks like a lot more fun than than our High Priest Group dinner we had!