My baby turned 2 today! I can't believe it!!
She really is more excited than she looks . . .
A little peek-a-boo for the camera. . .
Thanks, Grammy, for the beautiful dress (and books)! The shopping cart was a big hit, too.
Kayla is the sweetest little girl ever (with the most ear-piercing scream). She keeps us laughing. She loves to have her babies with her at all times and is constantly rocking and wrapping them up in blankets. She enjoys going places with me and is a great little helper with whatever I am doing in the kitchen. She likes to tease and play with her big brother and sister and tries to do everything that they do. We love you, Kayla!



4 comments:
Love it, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Isn't she sweet? You just want to squeeze her...
Kayla looks so big! I love the dress, super cute. Hope the next birthdays go just as good!
Great pictures! She definitely is a cute girl (with an ear-piercing scream)
Happy birthday to Kayla! She's adorable!
Post a Comment