Lily turned 4 yesterday! We had a fun time opening a present here and there throughout the day (they last longer that way. . . ) and then we had a couple of families over for cake and ice cream last night.
She loved the shirts from Grandma.
Dress up clothes are always a big hit! Thanks everyone!!
Lily is a super sweet little girl. She always want to help me with what I am doing in the kitchen. She loves to color and stays in the lines very well. She tells me she will start talking in Primary when she's 4, so we'll see how that goes. We had our Primary program a couple weeks ago and she wouldn't say her part. When Bryson asked her why she was so shy, she responded, "I'm not shy! I'm just super-duper quiet and I don't like to talk!" We love our Lily!



2 comments:
Lovely! She's so cute
Super Duper Quiet? That sounds familiar...
Post a Comment