Well, time is flying by and with summer here, there is little time to keep things updated! I've got to keep 4 busy little kids busy and that is keeping me busy. :)
Here are some of the highlights from the last couple of months:
Kayla is becoming quite the little bike rider. Her trike died and we found this cute bike at a yard sale. I am proud to say that I put on the training wheels from Lily's bike all by myself. :)
It's harder to get a picture of all the kids together, but here's one.
Lily graduated from our little preschool co-op.
Our chicken coop is almost done. The kids had a great time playing in it. It is now more done that this picture, but not completely done. I'll post a picture of it when it's all done. It is usable, though and the chickens are growing fast!
Since it is rare to get a picture together, I thought I'd better post this one. We are at my youngest sister, Kara's high school graduation. She started kindergarten when I started at BYU. Now I really feel old. :)
Oops. Fuzzy family shot.
We took a little trip out to the Whitman Mission while we were in Walla Walla. My sister, Lori is working out there for her third summer! She's the third in the family to work out there.
We spent a Saturday afternoon riding bikes along the Boise River greenbelt. It was a lot of fun! We stopped to find a geocache in this huge tree. . . but never found it.
Here's Lily's pose. She's quite the drama queen.
Me and sweet Benson.
Kayla rare poses for the camera these days, so this was nice.
Benson sure loves my cookies. :)
My mom made nightgowns for the girls (and cousin Kate). They feel like princesses in them.
And they sure have lots of fun together!
Well, if you made it to the end of all these pictures, thanks!! Now I might feel not so overwhelmed about posting again that's a little more up to date. :)



2 comments:
Hey I just found out we have a connection. A friend of mine here in Spokane, went to High School with you. Her name is Misty Alger now. I am not sure what her maiden name is, but she saw that you were friend of mine on face book... small world. Hope all is going well for you guys.
These are all so great. I really like the picture of you and Bryson at Kara's graduation. LOVE IT. Dave & I never take as many pictures as we should. It's probably my fault...
Post a Comment