CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

More Benson

Just sharing a few more pictures of our little guy. He is so sweet and such a good baby. Whenever he is awake, he has three little faces right in his--and he puts up with it well. :)


Gotta have a bath photo. He didn't even cry the first time I gave him "real" bath. He just lies there content as can be.




7 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

He sure looks like a Perkins baby! Enjoy him while he's little. They grow up way too fast. Just today I was looking at pictures of Sarah as a tiny baby and it's hard to remember that she was ever that small!

Rachel Hair said...

I love the top picture of Benson! So precious. Way to make the bath picture modest! haha. It's crazy seeing you with 4 kids.

Washington Hills said...

Oh, Jamie, how sweet is that little boy!?!?!

Cori said...

I can't believe how much he already looks like Nathan! So sweet.

Seegmiller Six said...

OH congratulations, he is such a sweet little guy! Can you believe how fast they grow? our little one is almost a year already! and Andrew is graduating kinder too! the camping looked way to fun too, I wouldn't be able to sleep from excitement either! good too see what you're up to! :)

EmClare said...

What a CUTIE-PIE Baby Benson is, Jamie! So happy for you & Bryson - four little blessings!!!

Jen said...

He is a sweetie!!