CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fathers and Sons Campout

Nathan's most anticipated night of the year was this past Friday night. The Fathers and Sons campout! He gets so excited about this activity that he can hardly sleep at night. :) Here's Nathan and Bryson ready to take off for the campout.



Posing in front of the tent.


Nathan's favorite part about it this year was fishing! I know that Nathan and Bryson spent a lot of time at the river fishing. No luck on catching anything, but I don't think Nathan cares about that.

Fun times!



3 comments:

Washington Hills said...

Dave & Connor, too!
Kent & Kade/Luke, too!

Is there a standard night in Mormon world for Fathers & Sons? I never thought about it before. Con loved it, too. Made me wonder why they only do it once a year? I guess our family (i.e. MOM) needs to learn to camp.

Bryson Perkins said...

May 15 is the anniversary of the restoration of the Aaronic priesthood. The Fathers and Sons campout is usually to commemorate that event, and frequently involves some kind of thought/presentation at the campfire Friday night (although not always, and so many members are not aware of the connection).

julie said...

I remember Jared and Rex going to that. Fun! I hope things are going well with your new little one...we are doing well...a little tired with the sleepless nights, but doing well. :)