I know I have been slacking on my blog. . . but summer has been BUSY!! Here are some of the fun things we've been busy with:
Lunch at the park! Pretty much everyday, I have gone to the park to get free lunch for the kids! It's great! They get free lunch, I don't have to make it, my kitchen stays cleaner, and they get to play and release some of the never-ending energy! Plus, it's super close to Bryson's office, so he frequently joins us.
Kayla thinks she owns the swings. She loves to swing as high as the swing can go. She will just lean her head back like she is relaxing and swing away forever.
Lily is a huge fan of the swings, too. Between the two of them, we are usually at the swings for quite awhile, and I am doing underdog after underdog after underdog. . . you get the picture?
Nathan wants his share of the underdogs, too. It is quite the workout. :) Running back and forth between swings doing underdogs constantly. I love to hear them squeal, though!



3 comments:
Free lunch is great!!
I wish we had free lunch at the park. Kayla's hair looks so cute in the last picture! You must have taken that before you cut her bangs short.
Looks like lots of fun! YOur kids are getting so big and are too cute! I can't wait for it to be cool enough to go to the park again! :)
Post a Comment