CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Turbo Soup Cans

One morning last week, I got up to exercise, but didn't quite make it through before the kids were up and needing attention. So, I left my DVD going and went off to get breakfast for Kayla and do "morning" things. A few minutes later I noticed that Nathan and Lily had gone into the pantry to get soup cans for their weights and started exercising along! It was so cute to watch them! They did pretty good, too!!







Tonight, Bryson got out the "real" chess game, not just the one on the computer. Nathan was so excited to play with him. They played a couple games and Nathan is a pretty good little player!


And lastly, here's what saying prayers with Lily is like every night right now:
Lily: "Let's each say our prayers in our head."
Me: "Okay."
So I begin to say my own prayer in my head . . . meanwhile. . .
Lily: "When will you be done? When will you be done? When will you be done? When will you be done? When will you be done?. . . "
Me: "I'm done now."
Lily: "I'm not done yet, I'm saying a long prayer tonight."
I can't help but chuckle every night. :)

3 comments:

Washington Hills said...

SO AWESOME! I've often wondered how my kids view me exercising. I'm going to hope it is as positively as yours!

Brian & Krystal said...

So So cute!! I love the kids working out. That made me laugh out loud!

The Wiser Side said...

Kids are cute-makes the day even better!