CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My BIG 5 Year-old!

Nathan celebrated his 5th birthday on Saturday, the 7th of March. Crazy! He is so excited for kindergarden. In fact, on his birthday he asked if he would go to school in the morning. He thought that as soon as he turned five, he would start school. :) He now understands, that school will start at the end of the summer.







He is growing up so fast! He is a great helper to both me and Bryson and he is a great big brother who loves to play with Lily and Kayla. Sometimes when I run upstairs to do something real quick, he will surprise me by cleaning up the downstairs! It is always a WONDERFUL surprise! He is always thinking of ways to make something better (boy, does he get that from his dad, or what!) and he likes to help Bryson play chess on the computer before bed. He's becoming a pretty good little player. We are so lucky to have him in our family!






4 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

I still can't believe it's been 5 years! He really is a little Bryson, isn't he?

Rob and Dani said...

I can't believe he is 5 years old! Wow, time does fly. I also can't believe he will be in Kindergarten this Fall. WOW! He is such a sweetheart!

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Washington Hills said...

Wow, Happy Birthday Nathan!

Hey, Connor plays chess, too! We'll have to organize a game soon...