So, beware there are many pictures that follow . . . I just couldn't stop adding pictures. These are my very most favorite things!!

The kids helping Daddy with a mailing project. . .


No, these aren't Halloween pictures. . . they just like to dress up. :)

Yes those are fleece superman blankets tied around them like capes. . .

Oops, I guess I added this pictures twice. . .

How sweet is this one? Nathan is such a good big brother and actually a peacemaker between the girls. I never thought I'd put Nathan and peace in the same sentence. . . he is really growing up.

These two have a lot of fun playing together. . .


Lily. . .

Kayla. . . she has caught on and says her form of "cheese" as soon as I get the camera out.

Nathan . . . miraculously I caught a normal face, you should have seen the ones he was pulling. . .

Gotta love 'em!
8 comments:
Okay, I'm officially in love with Kayla! Holy cow, gotta love those cheeks! Love the pictures. Post as many as you want, I say, smile.
How did Kayla get more hair than Lily? :)
Don't you just love big brothers. I love the picture with Nathan trying to help Kayla with the basketball. So sweet.
Cute pictures! And congrats on getting a picture with all of them smiling at the same time (and looking at the camera, not falling off their seats, picking noses, etc).
And your house (which I can see bits and snips of in those pictures) looks beautiful. Great for you! (And thanks for the perfectly-straight-painted-lines tip. I will be using that!)
Super cute pictures! My nieces and nephew are growing up so fast. I really like Lily's dress. I can't get over how big Kayla is getting, she does have the cutest cheeks! And Nathan is really getting mature in his "old" age.
So cute! We miss our cousins!
cute pics!! your kids look so much alike. Does Kayla have more hair than Lilly?
Hey girl!! Your kids are such little cuties!! Notice that I didn't post underneath your top post...No offense.. I am the worst at those..cute idea though. I wish I had it all together to do something like that. Some days I forget what I had for breakfast. Hope all is well with your family. Talk to you soon.
The kids are adorable! They look so nice all dressed up-I love Nathan's tie. Last week Tyler picked out his own outfit for church and it consisted of batman socks, a plaid shirt that needed to be ironed, A striped tie that didn't match his shirt and that he pulled so hard the knot was way too small, wrinkled light brown khakis, and black shoes. I have to admit I was embarrassed to take him with me. :) Your kids look great!
Post a Comment