CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Adventure

Bryson had Columbus Day off and we had beautiful weather so we decided it would be a great opportunity to go to Linder Farms for our traditional pumpkin patch adventure!



We get to go on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Nathan commented on how bumpy the ride was. He was sure that we were running over the pumpkins. :)







This year there was a petting zoo! As you can see, there was a zebra, camel, ostriches, horses, some sort of yak or something, we honestly didn't know what animal it was, sheep, puppies, turkeys, and more.






These are the pumpkins we picked out. A large family one for carving, and three little ones, one for each kid. It was a very nice sunny day. . . a little bright for everyone!



It has become a fun tradition for us and we look forward to it each year! Happy Halloween!



5 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

That has got to be the coolest pumpkin patch around! What a cute family! The birthday pictures are cute, wish we could have been there!

Lisa Merkley said...

We love our annual trip to a pumpkin farm every year, too, but I think yours looks like more fun!

And I've been catching up on your blog and you've been busy with canning and stuff. I'm jealous. Only a new baby could keep me from doing all those things! Keep up the good work!

Perky's Posts said...

How fun! I love the pictures! We are planning to go to the pumpkin patch in St. George on Monday. Our pictures will be in short sleeves though.

jeannie said...

I'm dying to hit a pumpkin patch! That one looks like a winner! Your family is so darn cute! Are you loving living in Idaho?? I think it would be a nice place to live.If you ever make it over here to visit Jana we'll have to have a party!

Bridget said...

Fun times!