So, most of my family came to visit over the weekend (a week ago). It was great! We had lots of fun making and canning applesauce all day! We got 84 quarts done that we split between us. Things were pretty busy, hence I have no pictures of the applesauce making. After all that, there was still time to do a little shopping and go out to dinner together. And, we celebrated 4 upcoming birthdays with cake and ice cream. (Tyler's, my brother-in-law, Kayla's, Lily's, and mine)



1 comments:
Your canning adventures are amazing. There has been some publicity here in Utah about the shortage of quart-size canning jars. LOL They haven't seen my attic and food storage room -- and, mine are all empty!
Sarah wants to do mass canning next sumemr/fall - so, I guess I'll dust out the cobwebs and the canner. You've inspired us!
Post a Comment