I took the kids to Walla Walla for a week to see family. We got to be there for Grandma's birthday (my mom) and my grandpa's 90th birthday. Brad, Jana, Daylen and Kate spent the week there, too, so we had lots of fun!
Here's Kara, Lily and Lori.Here's Kayla and Kate. They are about 7 months apart, but close the same size!
Nathan and Lily spent almost the entire week outside in the swings or jumping on the trampoline.
Kayla enjoyed the swing also!
Here's Lily and Daylen jumping. . . they had so much fun playing together . . . and fighting over grandma!
We went to an aquatic center for my mom's birthday. Nathan really surprised me at how much of a little fish he was! We haven't done much swimming since we moved from Las Vegas. I just can't go by myself with all the kids hanging on me and I don't like to pay to go swimming!
Here's Grandpa blowing out his candles!
The party was at my uncle Jim's house. They had this great little truck that Nathan enjoyed driving. It was almost scary at how much of a pro he was at it!
Even Lily got a turn to drive it!



4 comments:
Oh what fun memories! Nathan really was a pro at driving that jeep thing. Just wait, Kate will be bigger than Kayla the next time we see you...ok maybe not.
They look like they had a great time! Lily on the trampoline...go, Lily!
(That's the only thing I miss about Vegas: the swimming.)
That looks like such a fun trip up to Walla Walla. You have such a cute family. Everytime I see pictures of your family I can't believe you have three kids, crazy! Can you believe we met 5 years ago!
Looks like a ton of fun! Glad you got a chance to go.
Post a Comment