CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

We got eggs!

Well, today we got our first egg from our chickens.  It must have come from Kayla's chicken because it was a light brown egg.  The eggs from Nathan and Lily's chickens will be blue/green and dark brown.  I would have taken a picture but our camera quick working.  Big bummer.  Anyway, we are very excited!

3 comments:

Grace and Scott said...

Oh, the first egg is sooooo exciting! Enjoy those eggs! I miss my chickens so much! At LEAST once a week, I sigh wistfully and say, "I wish I still had my chickens."

Washington Hills said...

LOVE IT! I hope your kids think it's a big treasure hunt for many years.

Unknown said...

My husband and I would love to have chickens, etc. He is in the military right now so we have to move around too much. Great to see a family eating right :-)