CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring? Break

For Spring break, the kids and I hopped in my parents suburban and went down to Utah with them. It was fun to see family, but it wasn't very springy there. . .


We had an indoor Easter egg hunt. Nathan and Lily found the lucky golden eggs. :)


We also had fun coloring eggs. Everyone got to do their own special egg. . .










Here are Nathan and Kayla blowing on the eggs so they will dry faster so they could continue decorating them.


We spent one snowy day at Temple Square and had a great time touring around the Visitor's Center and wherever we could go that was indoors.


Here's our attempt to get a picture of Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids!


And me and my sister Jana with our bellies. She is due the day before me. We are 34 1/2 weeks in this picture.


And that's it! Now I can consider my blog updated. Yea!

6 comments:

Live Out Loud said...

Looks like a fun time though no warm weather...you can always come to Phoenix where I can almost always guarantee warmth (or melt your eyes out of your head searing heat). What a cute little belly!!! Hang in there for the home stretch.

Jen said...

Fun! Your kiddos are so cute!!

Gasaway Family said...

Cute pictures, I want your copy of the superman boys, Kara's is blurry.

Wheels Up said...

Way to go Jamie. Been waitin' a long time for your update. I, too, love the picture of you and Jana and your cute bellies.

Eileen H (Shannon H's mom)

Washington Hills said...

LOVE IT.

julie said...

How fun to be pregnant and due so close to your sis. I hope you are feeling good! The countdown is on for both of us! :)