CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Round of Christmas Pictures

So, I don't know if I am going to get around to sending out Christmas cards this year. It just has not happened for me this season. But, if I were to send them out. You might get one of these pictures in them. . . for now, just enjoy them on my blog. . .


Silly faces


This is what I get when I ask Nathan to smile. . .



Now there's a nice one. . .



Lily insisted on wearing the crown.




Kayla and her baby: they cannot be separated.





Daddy and the kids.





Mommy and the kids.


Too bad there wasn't anyone around to take a family shot for us. These were taken right before church, when everyone is looking their best. :) Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! Merry Christmas!

Cori said...

I love the dresses! Makes me a little envious... :-). Love ya!

Washington Hills said...

Love it! Sadly, we're in the same boat with Christmas cards this year...they might come out in January...they might not! I'm considering sending out a family update letter with the baby annoucement? Stupid? I don't know.

Meghan said...

They are all adorable! I really like the silly faces one. :) Tyler smiles a lot like Nathan when he is posing for a picture. It's awesome! Merry Christmas!

jeannie said...

Cute Christmas pics...you need to master the art of timers. I've been working on that lately.
I sent out random cards this year. I was too busy to gather addresses so if I them in my label file already made then people got them but still not until after Christmas. Maybe I'll do better next year!

happy new year!

jeannie said...

oh I didn't know you were prego! Congrats!!
good thing you gals are all on the same schedule..now the kids will have fun cousins their age.