CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weekend in Utah Part l

We spent this last weekend in Utah visiting with family and friends. On Saturday, we went to Thanksgiving Point with the Rob and Dani, some friends that we made while Bryson was in law school. The kids all had a great time, along with the adults. :)


Here's Lily standing on the dinosaur scale. The first picture I took her head was straight, but I couldn't see her face because her hat was low, so, here is the picture where she lifted her head up. :)




Who can resist taking a picture in front of a shark like this? These are our friends, Rob, Dani, Liam and Lance with us. We had a great time with them at Thanksgiving Point, along with a traditional Cafe Rio lunch afterwards. Yummy. I wish we had one here!




At the end of the exhibit, there were two big sandbox areas where the kids could use the brushes to find buried bones. Nathan really enjoyed that part.



What a great shot! Bryson is the real photographer in our family. This is Nathan and Liam examining there stretched pennies stamped with a dinosaur outside the building .




We had a great time!! Thanks Rob and Dani!



3 comments:

Bridget said...

Fun dinosaur adventure!

Rob and Dani said...

Yipee - we made it on your blog! It is funny to see pretty much the same pictures on your blog that are on mine! We had a blast, we always love when you stop by to see us!

Perky's Posts said...

I love the cute pictures! Isn't that place great. We went there the last time we were in Utah and the boys wanted to stay for hours. I would love to have the canyon building station in my house!