I took these pictures of the kids before church on Sunday. They turned out so cute that I had to post them!
I cut Lily's hair, too. It was just so light and wispy with one long section on top that kept shrinking. So, I just cut it all the same length so that hopefully it will get stronger and actually grow! I made her a little headband and she wore it all day, Sunday.Yes! They are both smiling!
Bryson doesn't want too many pictures of our kids kissing, but I thought it was very cute!
It's a good thing that they are so cute!!



7 comments:
Your kids are so darling... Little Nathan is all grown up and being the big brother. I can't believe it
Cute Pictures! Lily's hair looks cute spiked like that. I think the one of Lily kissing Nathan is adorable, and Kayla is just a cutie. Cute kids!
So the ratio for me is like 1 out of every 20 pictures I get one where everyone is smiling. When the stars align like that you just HAVE to post, I agree. Cute little ones!
Adorable pictures and so hard to capture with kids! I like that you are all color coordinated in your blues and browns!
Yeah! I found your blog...I love blogs. I laughed at the part of Bryson not wanting too may pictures of your kids kissing! I think they are cute too.
Jamie, I found you! So great. Dave took one look of all that sod down on your blog and groaned. That lawn was quite the job, uh? Can't wait to see it!...oh, and can you forgive me for not coming to see you when we were in Boise a few weeks ago? There just wasn't time, but I should have made the time. I am so sorry!
Adorable pictures! Nathan looks all grown up in his little suit-too cute. We still miss you guys!
Post a Comment