Lily has a new fascination with princesses. It is very cute. Aunt Christy gave her this crown. Any girl in a dress is a princess to her. When we were in Walla Walla, my sister, Lori, was going to a prom. She and a couple friends were in their dresses and Lily thought they were all princesses.
This is in Salt Lake. Aunt Ashley is teaching Lily some of her cheerleading moves at Grandma Tate's house. We got to see Grammy, Daylen & Ashley, Brad & Keriann and lots of other family that weekend we were down there, which was a lot of fun.
Here's Brad with Kayla. I had a great picture of Daylen and Brad unlocking my van door with a coat hanger through the window because I locked my keys in the car, but I didn't get that posted. I was very impressed when they had my van unlocked in less than 10 minutes!
Kayla discovered straws and loves to suck on my water bottle. Oh, and I chopped my hair off. It was all the way down my back. This is a fun change. (this is in between the two trips when we were back home for a couple days)
Someone was feeling a little camera shy.
Nathan had fun at Grandma's house (Walla Walla, now) playing with the little people farm. All the animals are huddled around the campfire roasting marshmallows and making smores.
Nathan and Lily had a great time jumping on Grandma's trampoline!
Here's Kayla just chilling on her blanket in the grass while Nathan and Lily ran up and down the many hills at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
It's baaaaaack! After the humble beginnings of the lip sync to "Hold My Hand, Hold My Heart" that I started 11 years ago (now I feel old), it's back! Rachel is rehearsing with Lori, Kara, and Amanda (Tyler's very cute and helpful little sister) for their performance at the wedding reception. My dad wanted to get in on it, too. :)
Here comes the bride! It's off to the temple! Rachel and Tyler got married in the Columbia River Temple.
We stayed in the amazing Cameo Heights Mansion, where the reception was held. Nathan and Lily thoroughly enjoyed the jetted tub in the beautiful "Greek Room" where we slept!
I was able to see one of my good friends from forever at Rachel's reception! It was so much fun to visit and catch up with Emily and her adorable new baby! I am excited for Jana's baby to get here next month! A girl cousin for the kids!
They don't come much cuter than this! What good-looking kids you guys are going to have!
Sisters, sisters. . . (why didn't anyone tell me my necklace was crooked for the picture?)
Home at last! Here are the girls, sitting pretty as we take a walk over to the mailbox.
Lily is pretty good and zooming around on that little scooter. It works well for her since she still can't quite reach the pedals to the trike.
When we got home from our trip to Walla Walla, my tulips had finally bloomed!! It's only May for goodness sake! Our front yard does not get much sun in the winter, so that's why it's taken them so long to bloom. My mom and my neighbors planted these bulbs last fall right after I had Kayla, so wherever the tulips came up, it was a surprise to me!
Hopefully, my next post will include grass in our backyard! We are planning to lay sod on the 17th of May . . . so if anyone is in the area. . . :)



9 comments:
Cute pictures, fun times, glad you finally updated your blog. You should be able to do it sooner since you don't have any more big trips coming up for awhile, right?
Just wait until you have three kids. . .
Jamie-you make having three kids look pretty good. :)
We miss you guys! The kids are adorable-and huge! You look great too-love the haircut.
true, true... i like the new layout!
your new layout looks really cute-good job!! Your fam is ultra cute too!
It looks like you guys have been having too much fun. I still can't believe how big Nathan is.
Love the updates. You hair is so cute!! Love it short. I too love that flower you took a picture of - I've never seen anything like it :)
Ooohh! Pretty blog! I like the changes and the updates, keep 'em coming.
You're sister looked beautiful on her wedding day, and so did you! Even with your necklace askew.
Thanks for the update, Jaimie! You and your sister have the same pretty smile!
Post a Comment