CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pantry Shelving

My super talented husband just built me some new sturdy shelves on one side of my pantry. My pantry is about the size of past kitchens I've had. There is no reason not to have food storage now!


As Nathan and Lily were helping me put all of the canned food onto the shelves, Nathan commented, "If I were an alien with four arms, I could hold four cans at a time to put on the shelf."

Very true.

Now it's on the the next project!

4 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

I am so impressed! Way to be handy Bryson. The shelves look great! And so does the food for that matter...love it!

Seegmiller Six said...

I so love your shelves! And what a great food storage - oh how I would love a pantry! ;) Someday!

Nay said...

Good for you, I'm totally coveting your shelves!

Lisa said...

Wow!! That is amazing! Lucky you!